Sunday, March 15, 2009

In the beginning...

So this is my first blog.  It took me five or six tries to get this actually up and going because I was sidetracked by either Trinity or Riddick.  Ah, the joys of nursing and chocolate milk.  I contemplated starting a blog for a few days because I wondered, "Do I really have time for this?", "What if nobody likes the blog?", and "What if I don't have anything to blog about?"  In the end, I decided I would post when I had it figured out in my head what I would write, that way I could save time, which is so valuable to me these days.  I also decided it doesn't matter what other people think, because I really am just doing this for me.

I decided on my blog title, Finding the Silver Lining, because:
1. I am a very optimistic person,
2. Whenever people come to me with a problem, I usually help them see the bright side(s) of things, 
3. I try to think of things to be thankful for when I am down, and
4. I like the color silver.

So what is this blog about, you may be asking.  It is about my life, my family, my work, my random thoughts and opinions on topics large and small.  

So here's to my new blog.  I hope I enjoy writing it.  Perhaps someone out there will enjoy reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment