Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Olive oil progress/other updates

I have been putting olive oil on Riddick's legs and feet everyday for about 5 days now, and his feet and the spot on the back of his leg are looking much better. We will not be going back to that dermatologist for his follow-up appointment.

Other news in my life:
1. Trinity slept through the night three days last week. This was nice and completely spoiled me, for she has not repeated this since Thursday night. She has two teeth on the bottom and has that scrunched-up nose smile going on and it is totally cute.

2. Upon suggestion from Wayne's Aunt Olivia, we started having Riddick drop pennies in a glass jar every time he goes pee in the potty. We started this over the weekend. The first day he had several accidents, but we kept letting him put the pennies in the jar. He really loves doing it. The second day he had a couple accidents, but not nearly as many. Yesterday he had no accidents. All hail Aunt Olivia for the great idea!!

3. I am really tired of working on the current project. I am really tired of only being able to work part-time. I am ready for this project to be done, and it is really close, but now I have problems with one particular process that would go really quick if I didn't have to troubleshoot it. As in I could be done in one or two days with the damn project if I didn't have to figure out what is going wrong with the last process. Additionally, I really need to figure out how to get more time in the lab, because I simply cannot read at home, and reading is a huge part of my career.

4. Wayne and I are slowly doing P90X. We have to get in better shape to do the whole thing the way you are supposed to do it, but we are getting there. Wayne has already noticed a difference in his stamina. Yay for exercise!

5. We got new phones. We love them. As soon as I figure out how to get to all the websites I need to get to, we are getting rid of Mediacom. Yay for saving money!

6. I am still working on cloth diapers. I am actually trying to get some made for a friend who just had her baby. They are in a tough spot right now financially, and I thought I would get theirs done first since I can actually afford to buy disposables still. I have the material all cut out for three diapers, I have one mostly done, but I really need to get on this.

7. I think from now on my posting will be in this format. It is just easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment